Be Sure To Check Out Our Weekly
Breathwork LIVE STREAM Classes TOO
- Mon, Jul 12GoToMeetingJul 12, 2:00 PM MDT – Aug 09, 4:00 PM MDTGoToMeetingBreath AS Medicine is a highly effective modality for reducing stress and improving wellness and well-being. With evidence-based concepts & strategies, this training is specifically designed for teachers and educators who want to learn the art, science and application of therapeutic yoga breathing.
- Fri, Aug 13LIVE StreamAug 13, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM MDTLIVE StreamIn children, the harmful effects of mouth breathing are far greater since it's during their formative years. Many children diagnosed with Sleep Disordered Breathing/Obstructive Sleep Apnea have also been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. Learn how mouth breathing and/or shallow breathing can be root cause.
- Mon, Sep 13Wellcoaches School of CoachingSep 13, 11:00 AM MDT – Oct 11, 12:30 PM MDTWellcoaches School of CoachingAn in-depth Level II course for existing Breath AS Medicine Instructors (full completion of Breath as Medicine is a prerequisite for this course). In this Breath AS Medicine breathwork masterclass, we’ll dive deeper into breathwork therapy practices to optimize your skills and knowledge.
- Wed, Sep 22LIVE STREAM EventSep 22, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MDTLIVE STREAM EventOne of most fundamental and common breathing practices within yoga is the long, slow, deep breathing pattern. Slow yogic breathing has been a practice that beginners often immediately begin to adopt and benefit from in their daily lives as a valuable coping and health strategy.
- Wed, Oct 20LIVE Streaming Event
- Wed, Nov 17LIVE STREAM InterviewNov 17, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MSTLIVE STREAM InterviewMany forms of meditation rely on awareness of breath as a foundational element of practice. This technique is sometimes referred to as ‘remembering.’ But what is it we are remembering when we return our attention to the here and now of the easy, natural flow of this breath? Join us to learn more!
- Tue, Jan 18Webinar Training