Be Sure To Check Out Our Weekly
Breathwork LIVE STREAM Classes TOO
- Wed, Oct 27LIVE Online Stream
- Wed, Nov 10LIVE Streaming EventNov 10, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MSTLIVE Streaming EventI have been training with Kettlebells for the last 15 years; most heavily in the last 2 years. By incorporating breathwork into animal style movements, I've created a training workout that's dynamic and powerful! Join me to learn how I've married to these two together.
- Wed, Nov 17LIVE STREAM InterviewNov 17, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MSTLIVE STREAM InterviewMany forms of meditation rely on awareness of breath as a foundational element of practice. This technique is sometimes referred to as ‘remembering.’ But what is it we are remembering when we return our attention to the here and now of the easy, natural flow of this breath? Join us to learn more!
- Tue, Nov 23MedFit ClassroomNov 23, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MSTMedFit ClassroomIn cardiovascular exercise, the main goal is maintaining a healthy heart rate and optimal neurochemistry. Ideally, we want to stay within a heart rate zone. The BEST way to accomplish this is with nasal breathing. Not only are we supporting our heart but we’re working to create autonomic balance.
- Life With Breath Expert Series: From Panic to Calm in 1-minute Thru a Simple Breathing Technique With Tim VandervlietWed, Dec 08LIVE Streaming EventDec 08, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MSTLIVE Streaming EventTested with over 5000 people in an ice bath. Tim puts people in ice baths all over the world. He has found a breathing technique that works to help people get completely calm. Tim can explain in 5 mins time how our nervous system is wired and the secret behind stress relief.
- Wed, Dec 15LIVE Streaming Event
- Wed, Jan 12LIVE Stream PodcastJan 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM MSTLIVE Stream PodcastBreathwork author and researcher Tom Granger talks about the crucial role of breath in the creative process. Learn how breathwork unlocked Tom's creativity as he shares tips on how to get in touch with your own artistic intuition using ultra simple breathing techniques.
- Tue, Jan 18Webinar Training