High performing executives are adopting multi-disciplinary approaches to become more productive and effective under pressure. Transform your inner experience from threat to thrive for optimal health and performance.
EQ + IQ = NEW YOU!
Sessions with Ed begin with correcting and optimizing client’s breathing patterns to create balance in the autonomic nervous system. This is the first step towards shifting from fight or flight to rest and digest. As client’s breathing patterns improve, blood pressure and heart rates come back into proper alignment, and we can relax. When the cardiovascular system is stable, neoplastic work can take place in the brain. As neurons re-pattern, we naturally become more self aware that struggle isn’t always bad, it’s our perception that off the mark.
Prolonged stress causes degeneration in the area of the brain responsible for self-control. The awareness-based states of the relaxation response lead to greater clarity that choices have consequences and consequently our patterns of behavior. Hence, the reasons lifestyle and stress are the leading factors of chronic illness conditions today.
Ed’s integrated approach helps leaders live healthier more vibrant lives. It cultivates inspired leadership and peak performance at work, helping executives stay focused in the midst of distraction. This program is available in various formats to meet the needs of our clients.
- Module 1 – Restore & Renew: An important aspect of stress reduction is re-patterning the autonomic nervous system from stress response to relaxation response. To do this, we must retrain our breathing patterns.
- Module 2 – The “Mindful” Game: You are not your thoughts! Cultivate effective mental performance states and identify how your mind’s saboteur is limiting your mental aspect of self to misuse your thoughts, emotions and behaviors. We’ll incorporate mindfulness-based strategies to improve lifestyle behaviors and choices.
- Module 3 – Emotional Intelligence: Learn how to self regulate thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Module 4 – Breath-Based Exercise: Based on Ed’s Mind Body Athlete philosophy, Ed teaches how to use exercise as a means to reduce stress and improve health and performance levels.
- Module 5 – Sleep: Learn strategies to implement during the day for improving sleep during your evening hours. In addition, learn tools to implement if you cannot fall asleep and/or on how to fall back into sleep.
BreatheAware Digital Solution
In addition, we offer a branded digital solution for maintaining your relationship with breath and mindfulness strategies for long-term behavior change. BreatheAware is a online platform that provides employees with daily exercises in 4 key categories related to a stress reduction: 1) Breath 2) Body 3) Brain and 4) Lifestyle. You train at your own pace with easily digestible exercises to build resilience and retrain the body/brain for a relaxation response.
Contact us to learn more and experience an online demo.
This program is also offered as a 3 1/2 Day Private Retreat for Individuals.