Fri, Sep 06|
Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
“Life With Breath” Hiking, Yoga & Camping Retreat
Based on the philosophy in my book, “Life With Breath”, we’ll experience the unique blend of hiking with breathwork, mindfulness and the great outdoors. Experiences designed to improve executive function and emotional intelligence thereby improving our overall health and performance.
Time & Location
Sep 06, 2019, 3:00 PM – Sep 08, 2019, 2:00 PM
Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, Utah 84333, USA
About the event
Nature is the antidote to today's busy and stressful world. There's nothing quite like being deep in a forest, or immersed in the natural world uniting the mind and body through breath.
Based on the philosophy in my book, “Life With Breath”, we’ll experience the unique blend of hiking, yoga breathing, meditation while BE’ing present with oneself and others. We’ll learn how to incorporate intentional breathing practices for different times of the day, into hiking on the trails as well as into experiences to improve executive function and emotional intelligence thereby improving our overall health, wellbeing and performance.
Our wilderness therapy includes:
- Daily yoga & breath work classes
- Daily Hiking & Guided Breathwork adventures on the trails
- Intentional breath work by campfire to reduce stress and build resilience as we reboot and rebalance the autonomic nervous system
- IQ + EQ awareness and self-regulation skills training to hear the wisdom of the silence
- 2 nights camping in Altamont Campground
- Healthy meals will be served. If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to us when making a reservation. Meals include Friday evening dinner, Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Sunday: Breakfast & Lunch
- All your camping needs. You pick which level you want and we do all the rest.
Full Event Details HERE>>
Stake It (Single)$795.00
Stake It (Double)$1,145.00
Pack It (Single)$745.00
Pack It (Double)$1,095.00
BYO Camping (Single)$399.00
BYO Camping (Double)$798.00