10-Hr Breath AS Medicine Breath Training MasterClass @ Wellcoaches
Time & Location
About the Event
An in-depth Level II course for existing Breath AS Medicine Instructors. (Exemptions include those who are certified in another breath training course.) What's Involved?
- 5 week course of study learning 20+ years of Ed's knowledge and experience with breath regulation
- 5 2-Hr LIVE training sessions
- Each participant comes prepared monthly with questions/examples of client and/or patient coaching sessions to advance our professional knowledge and skill set
- Active Learning – Each week will dedicate 1 hour of the lesson to “active” learning from the Health Coaches. We will select 4 coaches to participate in a 15-minute review of their “real-world” applications and patient/client outcomes. We will engage in group discussions for cooperative learning with these experiences to expand our knowledge and application of breathwork strategies and protocols.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to demonstrate 3 NEW ADVANCED breath techniques & sequenced breathwork practices
- Incorporate daily self care routines to reduce occupational stress and relieve burnout while building resilience
- Be equipped to deliver breathwork techniques and/or sequences for EACH client experience
- Improve dysfunctional breath rates and patterns with your clients and/or patients (adults and children)
- Apply breath regulation exercises related to heart health, sleep disorders, autonomic nervous system dysregulation, upper respiratory conditions, cognition, mood, trauma & PTSD, exercise & fitness performance, weight-loss and Covid19 patients.
- 10 CE credits w. Wellcoaches School of Coaching (Wellcoaches 10, ACSM 10, ICHWC 10, NCHEC 10)
REGISTRATION OPENS 2021 THROUGH WELLCOACHES. REGISTER HERE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS.