Life With Breath In Athletic Training @ 12th Annual Bob Roll & Dr. Max Testa Cycling Event
Time & Location
About the Event
Ed Harrold joins the coaching team of Aspen Sports Performance in delivering a healthy living and lifestyle camp featuring four days of riding, hiking, coaching and clinics for fitness enthusiasts and endurance athletes of all levels. Three evenings of seminars and presentations with the Pros, Doctors, Nutritionists and Industry Reps including professional rider and world famous Tour De France commentator Bob Roll along with Dr. Max Testa, BMC Racing Team Doctor.
For four days and three nights, you’ll receive coaching from some of the greatest minds in sports training. Not to mention, you’ll be surrounded by the scenic beauty of Moab Canyonlands and Colorado River. This camp is designed to help athletes and cyclists of all levels and ages with lifestyle, health, nutrition, fitness and training guidance to prepare and plan for the upcoming season.
Ed's coaching component will focus on intentional breathing techniques in high altitude training along with recovery strategies with breath. Improve heart rates and heart rate variability through breath! Ed will deliver:
- Breath clinics as inspiratory muscle training for the warm-up and meat of your daily workouts. These will be held Friday & Saturday from 8:30am - 9:00am
- Breath clinics for recovery training in the afternoons on Friday & Saturday from 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Nasal Dominance Hikes held Friday & Saturday at 11:00am
- Each registrant receives a 45-minute private session with Ed to design your sport-specific breathing program. Appointments scheduled at the time of your registration
Are you training like this? Click here for inspiratory muscle training video. Join me to learn these techniques and more!
Additional coaches this year include: Joe Howdyshell, Summit Endurance Academy; Michael Carter, American Racing Cyclist; Bill Fabrocini, Sports Medicine; Dr. Jeremy James, Spinal Specialist; Dr. Corenman, The Steadman Clinic; Katie Elliott, Nutritionist; Alexander Hagman, Pro Rider; Roy Sturm, Masters Road & Track Champion; David Ochs, World Chainless Champion and more!
NOTE: this is a healthy living and lifestyle event for everyone you do not need to be an athlete or cyclist to attend.
Click HERE to see full schedule of the camp and hotel accommodations. Registration and your accommodations will be handled via our website. Your registration includes:
- All coaching classes, clinics & rides by industry professionals
- Hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Evening lectures
- Private session with Ed
Join us in Moab for an amazing experience from the most influential pros in the business!
- Aspen Sports Performance Camp$1,995$1,9950$0